Are you obsessed with your hair? Do you face hair fall problems or thinning of hair?
You might have heard about a few herbs from your grandma. Our grandmas follow the tradition of using the natural herbs for hair growth, preventing hair loss and in general maintain a healthy hair condition. Hence, they used to have black, thick, shiny, lustrous, healthy hair even after ageing.
The herbs that were used since ancient times were Bhringraj (king of herbs), Brahmi, Amla, Henna, Shikakai, Arista, Aloe vera, Hibiscus, Fenugreek seeds, and Curry leaves.
Today, we lose the characteristics of healthy hair early, right at the age of 40s and 50s. Sometimes even in the late 30s, we start to experience the deteriorating hair conditions such as hair fall, thinning of hair, greying of hair, etc. All this is because of various factors such as pollution, environment, water quality, hair products used, the food we consume, etc. We don’t take proper care or nourish our hair, yet we expect our hair to be healthy, thick and shiny. Our hair needs to be nourished and maintained properly.
Here are some powerful herbs for your hair gifted by Mother Nature-
1. Lavender oil
- Boosts and strengthens new hair growth.
- Reduces Baldness.
- Helps in treating hair loss.
- An effective remedy for scalp conditions.
- Natural insect-repellent so wards off insects like fleas, ticks and head lice.
- Strengthens hair follicles.
- Prevents hair fall.
- Natural conditioner.
- Promotes new hair growth.
- An old remedy for hair loss.
- Treats baldness.
- Nourishes the hair.
- Boosts the strength of hair.
- Revitalises, adds shine and silkiness to your hair
- Natural remedy for dandruff, itching, and scalp irritation.
- Good for scalp health and hair growth.
- Used as a shampoo as it removes dirt and grease from hair.
- Helps in treating dandruff and other scalp problems.
- Strengthens hair follicles.
- Makes hair long and strong.
- Rejuvenates and nourishes hair.
- Prevents premature greying of hair.
- A good herb for hair loss.
- Promotes growth of thick and darker hair with shine.
- Improves circulation in the hair follicles.
- Stimulates hair follicles and soothes the roots.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Protects hair from breakage.
- Adds lustre to dull hair.
8. Black Tea
- Good for premature greyness and darkening hair.
- Decreases shedding.
- Adds shine, softens hair.
- Promotes the growth and strength of hair.
- Good moisturizer.
- Excellent for soothing dry, itchy scalp.
- Adds shine and depth to dark hair.
- Helps darken greying hair.
- Removes toxins and dead cells from the scalp.
- Stimulates hair growth and moisturizes hair.
- Improves the strength of existing hair.
- Helps detangle hair.
The above list is a comprehensive guide about a few not so popular natural herbs for hair care. Herbs and herbal oils have been used for centuries for not only all kinds of hair problems but also for general maintenance of healthy hair.
So, without waiting another moment, make maximum use of natural, safe and miraculous herbs that are nevertheless a boon for all of us.