2020 has finally come to an end! How do you feel about making it till the end of this seemingly endless ridiculous year? Well, we can tell you for one that we are beyond happy that this year is coming to an end – not because it has been a cause of despair, but a chance to begin anew.
We have had many, many reasons to feel grateful this year. And as the thrill of 2021 envelopes us, we want to share with you some really important things:
- #AmrutamFamily began in the year 2006, almost fifteen years back with our founding principles – Shri Ashok & Smt. Chandrakanta Gupta, with only one goal in our mind: to bring together a community of individuals who are as passionate about Ayurveda and natural living as us. And as we have flourished into a thriving community of 1,00,000+ awesome individuals, we know we have you to thank for that. :)
- One of our most loved recipes – Kuntal Care Hair Spa reached more than thirty thousand families in India and we are so happy that it has now become one of the most loved DIY recipes for families all across the country. As one of the community members wrote to us – “it is a magic potion in a bottle” and it truly is.
- Recognizing the importance of scientific analysis and testing, we have built our in-house Quality Assurance and Testing Laboratory with world-class equipment and modules.
- Being a family of technology lovers, we have launched Amrutam’s IOS and Android Apps.
- We introduced Amrutam.Global, a platform to connect Ayurvedic experts with the community. We already have 15 doctors on board with us from across the country in just a few months’ time.
- We broke our backs while working on an Ayurveda Lifestyle Book, and a wholesome lifestyle kit, so Amrutam family members can finally have the right resources and recipes to inculcate Ayurveda as a way of life and not just a set of products. To not just talk but take the walk - takes so much of you, that when it finally manifests, you are filled with gratitude, cause what you thought was impossible is finally taking shape.
- We launched our chatbot, AMRU, with an aim to make life easier, again. It’s only a few months old now, but slowly it’s catching up with the world. Soon, you’d be able to get the most relevant information just through a chat. Ain’t that awesome?
- We initiated the #AmrutamNari project – a blog series featuring women who are passionately changing the world in a positive way.
- To ignite a deeper sense of belongingness, we launched the Amrutam Sadasya Program – a membership-only program that brought together a close-knit group of Ayurveda lovers in our endeavor to make living more wholesome and fulfilling!
- Going green has always made a top heading in our to-do lists and we proudly reused five thousand plus PET bottles this year as a part of #AmrutamRecycleProject.
- We got featured in GQ India, HuffPost, Livingetc, CNN Traveller, Tweak India and also, were honoured to be recognized by some of the most inspiring artists and public figures including – Neha Dhupia, Shilpa Shetty and Soha Ali Khan.
- In support of Hindustani Classical Music and local artists – we started shooting a docu-series – #AmrutamRaga Project. More details coming up soon – stay tuned @amrutamofficial on Instagram.
- We also launched a podcast dedicated to spreading awareness about mental health titled Rediscovering Self with Amrutam, featuring Mental Health Practitioners.
- As a part of the social responsibility program, we have been donating 1% of our sales receipts to Balaji Institute of Surgery, Research and Rehabilitation for the Disabled (BIRRD) – a Tirupati based trust.
- In our fight against the pandemic, we also donated 200+ liters of Ayurvedic Sanitizers and Hand Wash to various groups and communities in our city – Gwalior and across the country.
- To promote and encourage original art and upcoming creators, we organized the Health is Beauty Contest that was both a challenge and celebration in itself! Through this contest, we invited thinkers and go-getters to showcase the most innovative and transformative ideas!
- We have also launched our new Customer Support phone number - +91-9713171999 - to help our community reach out to us more easily via different mediums.
- To make Amrutam Community more engaging and stronger as a family, we launched the Amrutam Family – Review Project wherein the community members get to engage with us by dropping their reviews about Amrutam recipes, Amrutam app and suggest any changes! This has allowed us to feel more connected with our family that is YOU.
- And last but not the least, we launched Amrutam Wellness Journal: Undated Planner to help your transition into the new year easier and more organized.
Even though 2020 gave us a lot of reasons to crib and complain, with the wake of COVID-19, we decided to take this time to look inwards and see how we could improve ourselves, our organization as well as our ecosystem.
On that note, our goal for this year would be is to improve and evolve our work environment, provide better infrastructure, amenities, and a workplace everyone loves - for all our teams working at Amrutam Office, Amrutam Vatika, Amrutam Factory and last, but not the least, Amrutam Contributors who work for us from far away distance. :)
That’s enough about us, we hope you had an equally eventful and positive year! We assure you, beautiful things lie ahead.
We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making Amrutam such a loving, cherished and supportive community! Your support and kindness is indispensable to us and we are always rooting for you. 😊
We wish you a very happy, wholesome and healthy new year! Thank you for being a part of Amrutam Family. We wish you a very happy 2021. :)