Legend has it that Ravana, the great king of Lanka possessed 10 heads - each representing a skill he possessed. However, have you ever come across an Ayurvedic mixture that contains a potent magical concoction of ten dried roots of ten different plants? This amazing mixture is known as Dash Mool (Dash=ten and Mool=roots) that provide an innumerable amount of benefits to your body. Continue to read about this extraordinary fusion and know how it can be a savior for a woman's body!
Facing PCOS or any uterus infection? We are here to cure your problems as Amrutam Nari Sondarya Malt has Dash Mool in it. It also consist of different ayurvedic plants/herbs like Arjun, Ashoka, Lodhra, and many more. Hence, making your skin beautiful by treating redness, inflammation and acnes. It is a one army product that cure health as well as skin problems so hurry up and grab yours!
Ten ingredients of Dash Mool
Dash Mool is made up of ten different roots so to know about them let us further divide these ingredients into two Panch Mool according to their properties (Panch=five and Mool=roots):
- Brihat Panch Mool- It is responsible to pacify Vata and Kapha dosha, additionally, it helps with digestive as well as musculoskeletal problems. Here are all the ingredients that consist in it.
- Laghu Panch Mool- It is responsible to pacify Vata and Pitta dosha, additionally, it helps in giving nourishment and strength to the body. Its properties can also benefit the body to eliminate kidney stones. It also cures breathing problems. Here are all the ingredients that consist in it:
How is it helpful for today's Nari?
Menstruation and pregnancy exacerbate fatigue and tiredness in a woman's life but Dash Mool helps in tackling these problems. Therefore, look at the following points to know the effects of it:
- It can be helpful for female reproductive problems especially post-delivery which is caused by vitiated Vata dosha.
- As the uterus contracts to help expel its lining during periods, the pain can often be overwhelming. Dash Mool helps in reducing muscular pain during menstruation.
- It is restorative for women especially new mothers.
- When tired this concoction helps in fighting general weakness and fatigue in women.
- It also treats infertility in women and cures the problem of decreased libido.
- Dash Mool is also helpful for persons who suffer from PCOS.
- It prevents uterus infection & restores uterus health after pregnancy. It also improves the quality of milk which helps during lactation.
Ayurvedic benefits of Dash Mool
Here are some Ayurvedic benefits of this potent mixture to help you understand the health aspects of it. The following will also be helpful for you to enhance your Ayurvedic vocabulary knowledge:
- Balya- Increases strength
- Ama Nashak- Removes toxins
- Svasha Hara- Treats asthma
- Deepana- Enhances stomach fire
- Pachana- Improves digestion
- Kantya- Relieves sore throat
- Rochana- Stimulates appetite
- Rasayani- Rejuvenates the whole body
- Shotha Hara- Treats pain and inflammation
- Jwara Hara- Reduces fever
One can take it in a powdered form of about 3-6 grams with warm water, twice a day (after meals). Another way is to take a decoction of it of about 30-60 ml along with warm water, twice a day (30 minutes before meals).
Disclaimer- It may vary according to the person's age, sex, condition, etc. So one should take it as prescribed by an Ayurvedic doctor or practitioner.
In conclusion, Dash Mool is a blessing to help women in leading a healthy life. All the ingredients of it help in different aspects such as respiratory problems and digestion problems. It is not only helpful for women but it also helps men especially with infertility. Without any side-effects, you can use it as a one-shot remedy to all your health problems. The mixture of the ten roots of ten different plants makes it effective in Ayurvedic medicine. Since you've now learned about this magical fabrication so make the best use out of it and live a wholesome and fit life.
References- Determination of natural compounds in dash mool extracts by thin layer chromatography and high-pressure liquid chromatography