Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week.
What’s new at Amrutam
- In our last newsletter, we talked about the benefits of onion shampoo and how it benefits our hair health. At Amrutam, when we curate a recipe, we try to be as transparent as possible in our process of creation. Here’s a snippet of Amrutam’s Onion Shampoo in making. Let us know what you think!
- Speaking of hair health, did you check out this video on India’s central state legalising the cultivation of cannabis? Hemp seed oil which is extracted from the seeds of hemp plant has numerous benefits for our hair. It also an important component of our Kuntal Care Hair Spa with Hemp. Check it out here.
- Did you hear that Amrutam Raga Project – a docuseries featuring seven local artists from Gwalior Gharana is finally LIVE on YouTube? Go give it a watch and tell us what you think of our labour of love. 😊
Creators we collaborated with
- We are super excited to announce a live session with Myntra on our Instagram page @amrutamofficial with Stuti Ashok Gupta, principal: brand & vision and Naina Bajaria, ayurveda practitioner and consultant.
- Amrutam was recently featured in this edition of BW Disrupt. The issue read the following –
- “All our ingredients are ethically sourced from as far as Karnataka in the down south and Gujarat in the west. Some of our recipes take months to prepare but we do not compromise on the quality at all. They may take time to actually show changes and progress but true growth cannot happen without giving it sufficient time. We have also been continuously improving our processes and have also created an internal Quality Analysis lab as a stepping stone to collate Ayurveda with Modern Science.”
Refer a friend program
- For every friend that you refer that becomes an active customer, with at least 1 order, we will give you INR 200 in your Amrutam Wallet, and your friend will receive a 20% OFF! So, what are you waiting for – spread the goodness of Ayurveda and earn INR 200 TODAYY!
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Rediscovering Self #5 – “I can’t get out of bed”
- In the fifth episode of the Rediscovering Self with Amrutam podcast, host Preethi Parthasarathy explores the theme “I can’t get out of bed” with Aafreen Ansari. An entrepreneur by heart and a copywriter by profession, Aafreen is a strong advocate for mental health rights and awareness. She is also the co-founder of We, Included and MyChild App and her work is largely focused on building a community that is empathetic, understanding, inclusive and mindful of its words and actions. She was also part of Forbes Asia 30 under 30 2017 and is also a TEDx speaker.
- Hemp and How it Helps Your Hair
- As can be inferred from its botanical name, Cannabis sativa, it belongs to the same species as Cannabis. Compared to hemp, though, Cannabis has much higher concentrations of the psychoactive compound THC. Cultivating and using industrially acceptable hemp is legal in India and the market has been growing as of late.. From cosmetics and clothes to food supplements, hemp has been gaining traction in several commercially essential industries.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Deepa Godara sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “Balancing your diet and routine as per Ritucharya can significantly improve your overall health and wellness. The idea is to be constantly in sync with nature.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Deepa Godara on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam!