Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Did you know that a person with a balanced Vata Dosha is likely to have naturally wavy hair and a rather dry scalp? Our doshas not only determine our internal health but also our physical appearances including our hair type and health. Tap on to find out your hair type as per your Ayurvedic dosha!
- Time and again, different parts of our bodies require different methods of nourishment and if nurturing your fertility has been on your mind lately, you should check out these incredible herbs and spices that can help you in doing so. Ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and many, many more!
- How many of you have had to hear things like “you are the cause of your illness”? Not only are statements like these disturbing, but they also severely affect your self-esteem. In this post, we debunk 5 most common myths about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome also known as PCOS.
- In Indian households, fruits are given a special importance. But apricot is one such fruit that is often neglected since most of us are unaware of its numerous benefits. It is helpful in digestion and also regulates the cholesterol levels! Check out Amrutam’s Founding Principal Mr. Ashok Gupta explain the many benefits of apricot from an Ayurvedic lens!
A quote we like
“Wear the brown skin your mama gave you proudly. Society is unfair, not you.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of Lifestyle Asia. The issue read the following:
- “Amrutam is a lifestyle Ayurvedic label that has been doing the rounds on the internet for their specialised formulas and new-age products. Their most popular product is the Face Clean-Up wash that is known to deep cleanse your pores and remove every ounce of dirt from your skin. Plus, in the age of masking, it can also help with acne, marks and dark spots. The ingredients like kesar and chandan do give your skin that coveted glow almost immediately.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Creators we collaborated with
- We recently collaborated with Daizy and Ankit (@the.vogue.vanity) and asked them to share their honest reviews of using Amrutam’s Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa. In this videod, Daizy shares her experience and tells us what she loved the most about this magical Ayurvedic formulation!
Articles you might enjoy reading
- A Peek into the Long History of Shampoo
- It is fascinating to think that words have just as much history bound to them as countries and societies do. They change with time and are molded into different interpretations, all based on the whims of the masses. Take the word shampoo for instance. The currently accepted definition of the word shampoo is any hair care product that is used to clean the hair and scalp. However, if we travel back just 300 years or so, the word would not have even entered the public lexicon.
- Five Ways to Protect Colored Hair
- According to the teachings of Ayurveda, optimum hair health can be achieved by protecting and honouring one’s mind and body. This can be achieved by regulating stress to manage emotions, the right nutrition, massaging hair and scalp with oil a couple of times a week, and choosing good, natural products to apply to your hair.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Deepa Godara sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “One tulsi leaf first thing in the morning helps boost metabolism and immunity.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Deepa Godara on Amrutam.Global today.