Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- This Diwali, we want to shower you with lots of love and hence, presenting before you some EXCLUSIVE DIWALI OFFERS on your favourite Amrutam products. Check them out here!
- Amrutam recently got showered upon with SO MUCH LOVE from celebrities like Shilpa Shetty, Neha Dhupia, Soha Ali Khan among others. We are excited to expand our community with these phenomenal individuals!
- Ayurveda Lifestyle: The Beginning is a book curated to educate and spread knowledge about the Ayurvedic style of living. If you still haven’t got your copy yet, what are you waiting for?!
- Amrutam also got featured in Tweak India, a media house and magazine focusing on and surrounding women’s lives, health, beauty and wellness!
- Did you know that according to Ayurveda, the full moon is considered to be a powerful source of healing? It radiates the energies of coolness, calm and fullness. Learn more here.
- In these testing times, having accessible healthcare has been become crucial. We spoke to our Amrutam.Global experts to learn about their take on how we can make Ayurvedic healthcare more accessible.
A quote we like
“The relationship you have with yourself affects all the others!”
New products launched
- Kuntal Care Herbal Shampoo – 30ml
- This Ayurvedic formulation contains Reetha, Shikakai, Bhringraj, Amla and Ghrit Kumari and works excellently as a daily cleanser while also nourishing your scalp.
- Amrutam Canvas Bag
- Making for THE perfect gift, Amrutam Canvas bag is environment friendly, sustainable and washable!
Articles you might enjoy reading
- When the Doshas in our body are balanced and are similar to our Doshic state at the moment of birth, then the mind and body are at their peak. You feel energized and pumped, capable of taking on any task. However, when an imbalance occurs, things change and depending on which Dosha is imbalanced you may feel different ailments and sicknesses. The following sections briefly outline the same and also suggest a few Dosha recipes you can cook up in your home to remedy your situation. If you are unaware of your Dosha type, take our Dosha Quiz to find out which one you possess.
- Results Out: The Health is Beauty Contest
- Of the beautiful 70+ entries we received for the photography category, we shortlisted the top 20 based on creativity, innovation, and overall aesthetics along with the write-ups explaining the concepts behind. The shortlisted entries were then sent to the jurors who shared their reviews, after which we came down to the top 3 submissions!
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂