Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Amrutam Healthy Sale is back where you get up to 50% off on some AMAZING Amrutam recipes! Grab your chance to buy your favorite products NOW!
- To encourage the feeling of community, we have a special project dedicated entirely to you – Amrutam Review Project! With every review you share on our e-store, you receive 100 wallet points in your Amrutam Wallet. Check it out now!
- Our haircare products have always stood out and received immense love from you, and so finally, after a long wait, we have come close to making just the perfect hair conditioner for you! Stay tuned to know more <3
- Have you ever wondered why our veins look blue when our blood is actually red in colour? Read more here on how the laws of physics shape the way we perceive colour!
- We have been super lucky to receive so much love and support over the years, so we decided to do a quick recap and #throwback! Check out this quirky and fun video of these amazing people trying our products!
New products launched
- Amrutam Dhoop Cones create the perfect atmosphere for you to relax with its soothing aroma. It is perfect use during meditation, yoga, reading, and relaxing time!
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a love review of a bunch of Amrutam products by @purely_org!
Articles you might enjoy reading
The word Excipient is derived from the Latin word “excipere” which means “to except”. Professionals describe Excipients as any component of medicines other than the active ingredient. The basic function of these substances is to add to the functionality of the medicine without interfering in the healing process. This allows Excipients to occupy various versatile roles which are illustrated below.
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂