Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- We are so thankful for the lovely response to our Newsletter Giveaway we hosted last week! The winner of this special giveaway is Sakshi Dobhal! Congratulations, Sakshi! As promised, your bottle of Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa will reach you soon. 😊
- Ps, if you happened to miss out on the last giveaway by any chance, keep an eye on this space because we have many more special surprises coming here for you!
- While it may seem like the coronavirus pandemic is behind us given the vaccine’s distributions across the country, it is important to continue to practice utmost care to deal with its side-effects. Mr Ashok Gupta, our founding principal shares with us some great tips on dealing with the COVID vaccine side-effects!
- Yesterday was Saint Valentine’s Day, a day we hold close to our hearts to cherish and shower all the love on the ones whose love keeps us going! Tag your valentine and make them feel special by reminding them how they make this world a better place!
A quote we like
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.”
Articles you might enjoy reading
- A former business journalist, producer, and television anchor, Kamiya Jani has previously worked with ET NOW, Bloomberg TV and CNBC TV18. Then how come she found her passion to travel and make a living out of it, you ask? Well, for Kamiya, traveling was a hobby she developed early on when she went on family trips. In fact, she claims that wanderlust is rather genetic to her, courtesy of her father who is an avid traveler. So, when the corporate life began robbing her of this simple pleasure of life, she decided to quit the media job and carry her 10 years’ worth of professional experience to found Curly Tales – a food and travel platform offering the best of them both.
- Celebrating Self-Love with #AmrutamFamily!
- As much as some of us love basking in the sun and indulging in the occasional bites of cheesecakes, we must also not forget that working out and mindful eating are equally important factors when practicing Self-Love. It is a phenomenon that is deeply personal and subjective to each person, so while we have spoken about Self-Love from the lens of Ayurveda, today we decided to ask our dearest #AmrutamFamily members about their ideas of Self-Love!
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a lovely review of the Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa by Vidhi Khandelwal (@theinkbucket)
- PS, have you participated in the #KuntalCareHairMarathon yet?! Check out the hashtag and tag @amrutamofficial to be featured!
That's all for this week at Amrutam!