Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- As kids, most of us were provided with negative images of sex. Adults are ashamed of talking about it, children just learn from them and carry that shame as grown-ups. In this post, we explore Why is it so difficult to talk to your partner about sex?
- Our community always loves it when we share some fun and interesting behind-the-scenes of what goes on at Amrutam Factory and Vatika! Here’s a glimpse of how our bestselling recipe Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa is filtered at Amrutam Factory.
- Ever wondered why Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love and Sensuality, used rose petals in her love den? Why Kamasutra heralds the use of itars and scents? In this post, we break down how Aroma Therapy helps you with sex drive!
- We don’t realize this often, but our mental health and sexual wellness are closely interlinked. Your stress levels affect your sexual drive and in turn adversely affect your sex life. Here are 7 things you can do if you are worried your mental health may be impacting your sex life and causing sexual problems.
A quote we like
“I believe learning sex from porn is like learning how to drive from watching ‘The Fast and the Furious,’ – a f- terrible idea.” – Jameela Jamil
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Revamping Modern Lifestyles
- 2020 was the year when practicing minimalism stopped being a choice. Amid countrywide lockdowns and acute shortages of resources, people began questioning their choices and habits. Now more than ever, we need to take a serious look at our actions and bring a radical change in our habits and lifestyles so as to reverse the damage we have inflicted on Mother Earth for so many years. We have curated a list of simple practices and habits that will help you lead a more sustainable, mindful and meaningful life while also improving your relationship with nature.
- COVID-19 and its Far-Reaching Impact on Mental Health
- Mental health is a sensitive topic that most countries and communities around the world have yet to address. According to WHO most countries allot less than 2% of their annual health budget to deal with mental health issues. This number has only dropped since the pandemic, while the number of people facing such issues is on a perpetual rise. Add to this distressing equation the factor that the Covid pandemic is also responsible for an increase in global anxiety and stress, we have ourselves a critical situation.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- We asked Dr. Aishwarya Ghotane, Dermatologist (Skincare and Haircare Consultant) at Amrutam.Global to share a simple tip to lead an Ayurvedic life, and shares:
- “Drinking haldi doodh/turmeric latte – If I was given one drink to have for the rest of my life, this would be it. It rewards us amazing, glowing skin and also boosts our immunity.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your hair and skin issues, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Aishwarya today on Amrutam.Global.
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a beautiful review of Amrutam Face Clean-Up by Archana (@travel