Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Amrutam Raga Project – a project featuring seven local artists from Gwalior Gharana is finally LIVE on all major music platforms like Spotify, Amazon Music, Jio Saavn and Apple Music! Go give it a listen and tell us what you think of our labour of love. 😊
- Have you been craving a lot of sweet foods or even salty for that matter? Perhaps it is time for you to introspect and see for yourself if an internal cleanse is what you’re looking for. Cleansing is a ritual practice steeped in tradition. While modern-day cleanses such as juice fasts or elimination diets abound, an Ayurvedic cleanse is anything but modern. Here are a few signs that show you need an Ayurvedic cleanse.
- Considering that the majority of our bestsellers are from the haircare range, it is safe to say that you have a special place for Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Hair Spa and Herbal Shampoo. Enriched with ingredients like Reetha and Shikakai, these recipes heal your hair in more ways than one. If you are interested in making your own Ayurvedic Shampoo, you can find the recipe here!
- Did you know that Amrutam’s Aloe Vera Gel is 100% pure and devoid of any harmful chemicals or preservatives? We try to ensure maximum transparency with our community about our manufacturing process. Here’s a sneak peak of Amrutam Aloe Vera Gel in making at Amrutam Factory.
A quote we like
“Be so completely full of yourself that everyone else feels being safe themselves too.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of LBB. The issue read the following:
- “Amrutam manufactures and sells herbal and authentic Ayurvedic products, with utmost care for quality and love for nature. They are reviving ancient ayurvedic malts and traditional techniques for healing that’ll leave you feeling fresh and rejuvenated. The products are chemical-free and are loaded with the goodness of nature”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Dentkey Manjan – The Herbal Path to Stronger Teeth
- Hundreds of years ago, people used Manjan for keeping their teeth clean and free from bacteria. But over the years, the concept of manjan became old and an unpopular traditional idea. Experts believe that our ancestors created manjan many thousands of years ago. Today many people believe that it is an ineffective method. In this reading, we will try to clear your doubts and misassumptions about manjan. From how it works to what it contains, we will try to explain everything about it.
- Panchkarma – All You Need to Know About It
- Being one of the ancient techniques in Ayurveda, it is an important purification and detoxification treatment methods. Panchakarma is the ultimate method in mind-body healing, detoxification. And one of the most effective healing modalities in Ayurveda. It not just detoxes or cleanses your body but at the same time, it rejuvenates your mind as well as body.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Shilpa Thengil sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- Even though I rush through my morning routines on a busy day, a habit I follow religiously is Abhyanga or the oil massage. The luster, strength and glow it imparts to the skin sort of made me addicted to the whole practice.
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Shilpa Thengil on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam! :)