Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- We have been breaking our backs for this for the longest time now and seeing this come to fruition has been heart-warming to say the least. So thrilled to share the Amrutam is finally live on Myntra! Go check out our bestsellers NOW!
- The problem of plastic and waste management is something we’d all been talking about for years now. But that’s the thing – we’d only been talking about it. Until very recently when a few incredibly talented and hard-working people came together to eliminate plastic waste from the product packaging and started Restore. And we are thrilled to share with you that Amrutam has partnered with Restore and our Kuntal Care Range is now available in refillable aluminium bottles at their website. It’s a step-ahead in reducing waste and protecting the planet! We hope you will welcome this initiative with open arms. 😊
- For the last few months, we share multiple informative posts on sexual health and wellness. The response we received from our community was so overwhelming that we decided to launch a FREE E-BOOK on our website for our dear readers so they can look for tips to improve sexual health, understand what Ayurveda says and relate mental health with sexual wellbeing! Check it out here.
- Practicing sustainability may seem like a cumbersome chore to many, but it does not have to be so hard! Small steps like moving to a jute bag, reducing packaged foods, turning off the lights when not needed can really go a long way. In this live session, the director of Futuristic Material Labs Shubham Singh talks about why sustainability is essential and the daily changes we can make to contribute towards a better future.
- We may not realise this but more often than not, our mood is largely affected by our hormones. Any imbalance in our hormones may disturb our mood as well. In this live session, Dr. Nishtha Gupta breaks down how stress and anxiety are related to our biological construction and the tips to tackle them.
A quote we like
Just like a lotus flower, you can bloom out of the darkness!
- Introducing Keyliv Capsules – Herbal Care for Liver Health & Detox
- Keyliv Capsules protect from free-radical damage, promote cellular lifespan, and support optimal detox performance by empowering the liver’s capacity. Ayurvedic formulation with herbs such as Kalmegh, Dhania and Bhringraj. Shop today!
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of Lifestyle Asia. The feature read the following:
- “Amrutam is a lifestyle Ayurvedic label that has been doing the rounds on the internet for their specialised formulas and new-age products. Their most popular product is the Face Clean-Up wash that is known to deep cleanse your pores and remove every ounce of dirt from your skin. Plus, in the age of masking, it can also help with acne, marks and dark spots. The ingredients like kesar and chandan do give your skin that coveted glow almost immediately.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Amrutam Nari x Sahar Mansoor
- “The thing about trash is that we are so caught up in this web of convenience that we don’t think about our trash and often attribute to a larger global problem that we have no control over. The only time we think about trash is when we see or smell it stinking up our neighborhood. The truth is that our trash problem is much worse than that—for our environment and our health. All of this inspired me to make proactive changes in my life and slowly help others follow suit.”
- Amrutam Contributors x Preethi Parthasarathy
- Preethi Parthasarathy is a banker turned travel content creator with a fiercely loyal community of over 72,000 followers on Instagram alone.The story of how Preethi found her calling for travelling the world is afantasy of sorts. She had completed her MBA and was working with a bank in digital marketing. A few years later, amid moments of introspection and self-reflection, she found herself asking questions like: ‘Do I want to do this for the next 35 years of my life?’ The answer was, of course, a resounding no, and in December of 2017, she moved on from her corporate job to do something she describes as ‘more meaningful and satiating that aligned with her creative sensibilities’.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Surabhi Pathak sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “If you have sensitive skin that gets irritated easily then application of Aloe Vera gel can help you immensely with the itching and redness.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Surabhi Pathak on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam! :)