Do you wonder about having a radiant, glowing skin after watching the TV advertisements of a beauty product? And you strive to achieve that glowing skin but all of the products that you tried doesn’t seem to work? Never mind, we are here with some full-proof formula that will certainly help you achieve glowing skin.
First and foremost, the secret to glowing skin is healthy skin. To get glowing skin, you must up your veggies, eat Vitamin C rich foods, snack on mixed nuts, use an exfoliator and get a good night’s sleep.
The cosmetic industry today offers a variety of beauty products but they all are synthetic, chemical-based and may harm your body someday. So, better opt for safe, natural products that were also the reason behind your grandma’s glowing skin, right? Ayurveda, the ancient science, has many best-kept beauty secrets of nature and they can be easily made at home.
Let’s take a look at five of the most effective Ayurvedic face packs for glowing skin.
- Turmeric & Besan Face Pack – it is one of the oldest and most commonly used face pack. Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and also has skin brightening properties. While Besan is a good exfoliant that balances the pH of the skin. You can mix turmeric, Besan with either rosewater or raw milk to make a paste and apply twice a week.
- Sandalwood – It is used for skin lightening, useful for treating acne, blemishes, scrapes, etc. It cools and soothes the skin. You can combine sandalwood with turmeric for acne. Sandalwood mixed with coconut oil and almond oil removes skin tan. Sandalwood along with saffron also makes a great face pack.
- Aloe vera – One can use it as a gel as it keeps your skin hydrated and protects from sun-burns. You can mix it with almond oil or wheat germ oil, that make a good face pack. Aloe removes black spots and suntans.
- Lemon and Honey Face Pack – Lemon is great to clean the skin as it eliminated dead skin and reduces oil secretion. Honey also reduces oil secretion and prevents acne from coming back. This combo keeps your skin supple.
- Neem – It has various uses. Neem powder mixed with rose water or honey makes a perfect face pack that cleans the skin texture and gives a glow. Neem water is a perfect toner and controls acne. Neem paste can help with your dark circles under the eye.
You can use flowers as a face pack. Roses, Marigold, Jasmine and Hibiscus are great to use as they contain vitamins. Combine it with milk and honey for a floral face pack. Apart from these, there are many other ingredients to make a face pack like Multani mitti, Tulsi, Papaya, essential oils, banana, orange, cucumber, and oatmeal.
Now you see, you have plenty of options for you to make a face pack at home and get glowing skin like that of a commercial? What are you waiting for? Prepare on at home or try using Amrutam’s Herbal Ubtan and Face Clean-Up to get a healthy, glowing skin!