Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- The first year of our #AmrutamSadasya Membership is coming to an end and we are beyond elated to share with you #Fname, that we will be launching our membership program again this year. With this membership, you get a bunch of amazing benefits like extra discounts, a monthly gift, a birthday surprise and FREE consultations with our Ayurvedic Experts on Amrutam.Global amongst others. Tap on to read all the incredible benefits of the membership and register before the deadline i.e. 31 March 2021!
- At our e-store, we have frequent offers and discounts for our community! Check out these coupon codes to avail the offers today!
- Did you know that premature greying of hair can be caused by high stress and imbalance in agni? According to Ayurveda, our hair turns grey if we consume Pitta aggravating foods and have unhealthy lifestyle habits like smoking frequently or staying out in the sun a lot. Read on to learn more.
- We organized an art-based therapy session in collaboration with Avantika Malhautra, psychologist and certified expressive art therapist and Therapize India to understand the connect between mind and body. You can check it out here.
A quote we like
- “Everything is a practice.”
- Every time someone recognizes our efforts we are filled with a deep sense of gratitude and happiness. We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was recently featured in BW Disrupt with an interview of Mr. Ashok Gupta, founding principal, Amrutam.
- Actor Aahana Kumra was also kind enough to share about our work on her Instagram stories which you can check out here. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Khus: The Cool and Grass-ious Gift of Nature
- Khusis a tall and thick-leaved grass, which is also called Chrysopogon Zizanioides or Vetiver and belongs to the Poaceae It is native to Asia and especially India. From a long time, Khus has been a prominent medicinal herb in Ayurveda. It is known for its medicinal values which are great for skin and your internal organs. It is beloved by many in the form of a green, sometimes slightly malt colored drink. The drink is a refreshing and equally healthy alternative for any soda based soft drink. Soft drinks usually contain saturated sugar, which is not good for health, but Khus has its natural sweetness, making it great for a healthy-ish dessert (depending on the other ingredients).
- Ashoka: A woman’s bestfriend
- Ashoka, also known as the best friend of a woman, is important for the treatment of problems and disorders related to female body systems. It preserves uterine health, and with the use of Ashoka, menstrual disorders also find relief. Ashoka has a cure for everything, whether it is amenorrhea or excessive menstrual bleeding. It is well-known for its leucorrhea treatment. Therefore, Ashoka has an unending, long-lived bond with femininity.
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a lovely review of the Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa & Kuntal Care Hair Oil by Heli & Leen (@melbaycorner).
- PS, have you participated in the #KuntalCareHairMarathon yet?! Check out the hashtag and tag @amrutamofficial to be featured!
That's all for this week at Amrutam!