Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week.
What’s new at Amrutam
- While fasting has always been encouraged in the festive season, it has also picked up recently as a trend to detox your body. With the increasing intakes of sweet and savoury foods, our tongue can often confuse our appetites. Here are Five Navratri Diet Plans by Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar that you must check out right away!
- We have always been vocal about the troubles of menstruation. Science has made it abundantly clear that menstruation helps remove impurities from our bodies and keeps our reproductive system healthy. But have you ever wondered about the goddesses who bleed? Here are a few lesser-known mythological facts for your curious mind!
- The nine days of Navratri are considered “shubh” meaning positive and of good faith. Every day is unique and instilled with a sense of joy and hope, and in keeping with this motto of this festival, we are sharing Nine Life Lessons to learn from Nine Avatars of Goddess Durga. Tap on to read more.
A quote we like
“Admire someone’s beauty without questioning your own.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of LBB. The issue read the following:
- “Amrutam manufactures and sells herbal and authentic Ayurvedic products, with utmost care for quality and love for nature. They are reviving ancient ayurvedic malts and traditional techniques for healing that’ll leave you feeling fresh and rejuvenated. The products are chemical-free and are loaded with the goodness of nature”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Amrutam Nari x Dr. Tanaya Narendra
- Dr. Tanaya Narendra grew up in a family of doctors. As a daughter of fertility specialists, for her, learning about the body was osmosis of sorts. So, when she was at the juncture of joining medical school, she found herself being reluctant to the idea of pursuing gynecology. However, things changed during her years of being a med student and gradually, she became inclined to study fertility, fertility treatments, and similar areas. After her graduation, Tanaya went on to read for a masters at the University of Oxford where she experienced an unexpected epiphany.
- Nari Sondarya Capsule – A Woman’s Best Friend
- We created the Amrutam Nari Sondarya Capsule as a one-stop solution to most female reproductive health concerns. Additionally, the capsules also help in keeping your skin healthy and glowing. Regularly using the Nari Sondarya Capsules helps in dealing with conditions like PCOS, menstrual cramps and pain, irregular periods, hormonal imbalances, etc.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Shilpa Thengil sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- Even though I rush through my morning routines on a busy day, a habit I follow religiously is Abhyanga or the oil massage. The luster, strength and glow it imparts to the skin s