Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Poori, Halwa and Kale Chane are a must-have towards the end of the nine-day Navratri festival. But have you ever wondered why these dishes are prepared on Ashtami and Navami? Not only are they delicious but also fulfil the nutrition requirements after days of fasting. Tap on to read more.
- Last week was Dussehra – a festival signifying the victory of good over evil. Also known as Vijayadashmi, many people across the country celebrate this festival by worshipping their tools and vehicles and praying to Goddess Saraswati. Here are a few snippets of Team Amrutam celebrating Dussehra!
- If one was to look at the ancient Ayurvedic texts, they would find answers and solutions to most of the modern-day questions and problems. On the occasion of the International Day of the Girl Child, we share with you Five Forgotten Ayurvedic Tips for Newborns!
- We have a big news for you! Amrutam Raga Project – a project featuring seven local artists from Gwalior Gharana is finally LIVE on all major music platforms like Spotify, Amazon Music, Jio Saavn and Apple Music! Go give it a listen and tell us what you think of our labour of love. 😊
A quote we like ts
“Be so completely full of yourself that everyone else feels being safe themselves too.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of LBB. The issue read the following:
- “Amrutam manufactures and sells herbal and authentic Ayurvedic products, with utmost care for quality and love for nature. They are reviving ancient ayurvedic malts and traditional techniques for healing that’ll leave you feeling fresh and rejuvenated. The products are chemical-free and are loaded with the goodness of nature”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- World Menopause Day 2021
- The International Menopause Society (IMS) celebrates World Menopause Day every year on the 18th of October to educate and spread awareness regarding menopause. It is usually seen in women in their 40s or 50s and is caused by a decline in reproductive hormone levels. If you are already aware of what menopause is, you may also be familiar with some of the common symptoms associated with it. Some of them are trouble with sleeping, anxiety and mood swings, hot flashes, dry skin and hair, vaginal dryness, etc.
- Nari Sondarya Capsule – A Woman’s Best Friend
- We created the Amrutam Nari Sondarya Capsule as a one-stop solution to most female reproductive health concerns. Additionally, the capsules also help in keeping your skin healthy and glowing. Regularly using the Nari Sondarya Capsules helps in dealing with conditions like PCOS, menstrual cramps and pain, irregular periods, hormonal imbalances, etc.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Shilpa Thengil sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- Even though I rush through my morning routines on a busy day, a habit I follow religiously is Abhyanga or the oil massage. The luster, strength and glow it imparts to the skin sort of made me addicted to the whole practice.
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Shilpa Thengil on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam!