Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Did you know that Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C & E which further help rejuvenate the skin cells? One of nature’s biggest gifts to humanity, Aloe Vera has numerous magical benefits for both the skin and hair. Check them out here!
- COVID-19 is still not gone. Unfortunately, despite the longest time the pandemic is still very much prevalent and we need to continually take all possible precautions to fight against it. Here are 7 Immunity Boosting Herbs to Beat COVID-19.
- Anecdotal evidence claims that removing trapped dirt and bacteria from the skin, using a charcoal face mask can lead to a healthier, clearer complexion. Amrutam’s Charcoal Mask contains cleansing herbs like manjishtha and elements like charcoal that purify the skin and leaves behind a healthy glow! Learn more here.
- Bacterial Vaginosis happens when the normal balance of vaginal bacteria is replaced by high numbers of anaerobic bacteria. Check out what does Ayurveda have to say about Bacterial Vaginosis and how you can have it treated by an Ayurvedic expert at Amrutam.Global.
A quote we like
“Check yourself more than you check your phone.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of Pinkvilla. The issues featured Amrutam’s Kumkumadi oil and read the following:
- “A variety of Natural Oils, most notably Saffron and Coconut Oil have been used all over the world to obtain smooth and hydrated skin within minutes. Using these is as simple as warming some oil and applying it in a circular motion onto your face. Let the oil rest for about a minute before wiping it away and voila, you should already see a visible softness and glow.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Sharbats: History & Modern Interpretations
- With summer in full swing, any opportunity to chill out (literally and figuratively!) seems like a gift from the gods themselves. And we all know the easiest way to do so is by ingesting copious amounts of cool, refreshing drinks. Jokes aside, cold drinks have been a time and tested way to beat the heat for ages now. However, from the wide selection of brews we have access to, one particular drink stands out in certain regards. Sharbats, or Sherbets as some of you may know it, is a beverage that originated from Iran but has gained popularity in Turkey, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India and other South Asian countries.
- The Best Ayurvedic Products to Boost Immunity
- Ayurvedic medicine has been known to have healing properties. The herbs that go into making these natural treatments are efficacious in improving immunity. Many of these ayurvedic components serve as coolants or nutritive supplements which aid problems associated with the digestive tract. While some others serve as stress relievers and help relieve anxiety, promoting mental health. Many more of these ayurvedic products act as immunity boosters, which help fight viral infections and improve overall health.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Surabhi Pathak sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “If you have sensitive skin that gets irritated easily then application of Aloe Vera gel can help you immensely with the itching and redness.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Surabhi Pathak on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam!