● Amla tastes sweet, bitter, astringent, and slightly pungent, making it beneficial for all doshas.
● The powder of Amla promotes a healthy immune system, metabolism, and digestion.
● The anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties of Amla cool and nourish internal organ tissues.
● Amla has several benefits in terms of hair care. It lends volume to the hair and combats dandruff, greying and hair fall.
● It also boosts haemoglobin in the body and increases the absorption of proteins in your body, burns calories, and removes unwanted toxins, salts and uric acid.
● Amrutam Amla powder mixed with ginger and honey can be a wondrous treatment for cough and sore throat.
● It reduces the build-up of bad cholesterol, clogging arteries and thickening blood vessel walls. As a result, it helps reduce the risk of heart disease and keeps the heart healthy.
● 100% Natural and Ayurvedic
● PETA-certified cruelty-free
● Hand-picked and ethically sourced ingredients
● AYUSH-certified and US FDA approved