Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Many times, we have been asked about this one ingredient that a lot of our products have – QS. Here’s a dedicated post that will help you understand what exactly is the QS ingredient and how it forms a part of Amrutam products.
- An excipient is another recurring ingredient in our products. Learn more about what are excipients and why are Ayurvedic excipients better!
- Amrutam Ayurveda Lifestyle – Introductory Kit has been curated keeping in mind our modern lifestyle choices. It is an all-essential kit that will help you start your Ayurvedic journey with all the right tools required.
- Wondering what to gift to yourself and your loved ones this Diwali? Here are some amazing options to share with your loved ones! Gift good health with Amrutam. 😊
- Did you know you can request us to pick up 10 or more Amrutam PET bottles and jars and we will have them picked from your address and process these bottles to re-use? Learn more about the #AmrutamRecycleProject here!
A quote we like
- “Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well.”
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Dincharya & Hrutucharya – The Wheels of Ayurveda Lifestyle
- Our lifestyle determines our well-being and we are all always running behind the lifestyle of fitness. Although hectic lifestyles are known to be a greater threat to healthier lifestyles, sedentary lifestyles are more detrimental. Therefore, we need a balance between health and peace of mind. Ayurveda can be tagged as the purest form of health, and an Ayurveda lifestyle is the key to good health.
- Six Recipes to Detoxify the Body and Calm the Mind
- Regular consumption of fast foods, processed and canned foods are detrimental to our growth and development. Obesity, abdominal disorders like constipation and stomach ache, stunted growth and malnutrition are common by-products of regular fast-food consumption. Such physical problems negatively affect our psyche, causing stress, anxiety, restlessness and depression in extreme cases. To moderate the effects of modern life on our body, we need to include more organic and natural foods in our diet. Home-cooked meals with large amounts of fiber and nutrients help to relax the mind and reduce the toxin build-up. In the following sections, we have outlined a few recipes that you can try at your home to stay healthy during these modern times.
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂