Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam?
We’d like to express our gratitude by thanking you all for participating so wholeheartedly in our launch party! This Bhringraj Hair oil recipe is very close to all our hearts. Not only is it highly beneficial for hair, but it also has a nostalgic feel to it. Therefore, we HAD to be certain that it was perfectly crafted for your trip to happy land!😊 And, nothing could’ve been more rewarding than knowing we’ve succeeded in our attempt, so thank you again for your overwhelming response.
PS- In case you missed out on the sale, you can order a bottle of hair revitalizer here!
- Monsoon and immunity go hand in hand. So, we visited Amrutam Factory to see how exactly Amrutam Amla Churna and Amrutam Chyawanprash were made BTS. And guess what? We discovered something. All the production batches were loaded with love, care, and prayers 😊 Here’s a glimpse of it!
- Are you one of those people who loves to watch oddly satisfying videos? Here’s something from us to you!
- Lastly, let’s not forget that we’re trying the best we can every day. So, how about celebrating our achievements from last week with some gulkand?
Recipe of the week
Mango, Cashew, and Ginger energy balls!
- 100 g dried mango
- 100 g unsalted cashew nuts
- 25 g oats
- 8 -10 pitted dates
- 1/2 Tbsp of freshly grated ginger
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- desiccated coconut
Time to be an awesome chef:
- Wear Aprons, and maybe even a chef’s cap if you’re a crafty DIY-er 😉 Now that the father-child duo is ready, let’s begin!
- Blend all of the ingredients except the desiccated coconut in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- On a plate, scatter desiccated coconut.
- When you’re ready to roll the energy balls, spoon 2 teaspoons of the mixture into a small bowl.
- Form medium-sized balls with your palms. Roll in the desiccated coconut to coat.
This recipe yields around 12 energy balls. Refrigerate them in an airtight container and we’re done!
Blogs you might like to read:
8 Yoga Instagram Accounts You Need to Follow NOW! Pt.2
All of us are constantly evolving to be our higher selves. Juggling responsibilities while working on self-development and growth can be overwhelming. This makes it even more crucial for us to look after our physical, mental, and emotional well-being. What better way to do this than to practice the art of age-old Vedic science? On this Yoga Day, we'd love to share with you a list of our favorite yoga practitioners. Practitioners who will help you lead a healthy and meaningful life! A daily morning routine of 30 minutes would be sufficient for you to reconnect with your body, mind, and soul; leaving you energized to kickstart your day.
How To Keep Yourself Healthy During Monsoons?
Everyone awaits monsoons after the scorching summers, isn’t it? Rains are loved by all from six to sixty. Some love the muddy smell of the first rains when the water drops touch the earth. That moment is such a happy moment for the soul. We love to feel the first drizzle and get drenched in rain.
But hold on; monsoons also bring a lot of seasonal changes and illnesses such as cold & cough, indigestion, etc. That is why it is essential for us to keep ourselves healthy.
A quote we like
"In every class of society, gratitude is the rarest of all human virtues"Wilkie collins
That’s it from our side, till we meet next week! 😀