What’s new at Amrutam
- At Amrutam, we are always very mindful of our impact. Be it on society or nature (and other living creatures); we have tried to be and bring positive changes. We believe that the flow of energies intertwines all living creatures (and the earth itself). Looking after animals should be more than an inclination for us; we need to treat it as a necessity. We are proud to announce that Amrutam is officially PETA certified!
- With winters just around the corner, now is the time to take special care of your hair, skin and overall wellness. In Ayurveda, this change of season and moulding oneself accordingly is called ‘Ritucharya’ or ‘Hrutucharya’ literally translating to seasonal regimen. Here are Five Ayurvedic Self-Care Tips for Winters.
- Diwali may have come and gone but the festive season and vibe are far from over. What feels like the weekend of the year, this time is especially known for our indulgences and relaxed vacations. So, naturally a detox is a must every once in a while. Here are Five Ayurvedic Tips You Should Follow After Heavy Indulgences.
- Did you hear that Amrutam Raga Project – a project featuring seven local artists from Gwalior Gharana is finally LIVE? You can find it on all major music platforms like Spotify, Amazon Music, Jio Saavn and Apple Music! Go give it a listen and tell us what you think of our labour of love. 😊
Creators we collaborated with
This week we collaborated with Farheen Panjwani (@farheen_panjwani), a beauty and fashion creator who created this awesome video featuring Amrutam’s charcoal mask. Check it out here!
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of AdGully. The issue read the following:
- “Ahead of the festive season, Myntra bolsters its Beauty and Personal Care portfolio with the alluring addition of ‘Amrutam’, one of India’s leading luxury Ayurvedic lifestyle brands, on its platform. The association marks Amrutam’s first-ever partnership with an established e-commerce vertical, apart from engaging directly with consumers through owned channels. This also signifies Amrutam’s ambition to expand across the country, by hinging on Myntra’s expansive shopper base, tech-pivoted exceptional customer engagement, and strong reach.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Gurmar – A Game-Changer in the Treatment of Diabetes
- It is difficult to resist foods that create a dopamine (pleasure hormone) explosion in your brain! But it’s necessary to do so, to enjoy sugars throughout your life. And here, some help from Gurmar can be used! Molecules of gymnemic acid (a component of Gymnema Sylvestre) and glucose are similar in atomic arrangement (structure). Therefore, they occupy receptor locations of glucose on tastebuds. Since there is already a member (molecule) present on the seat (receptor), glucose cannot exhibit its action. After consumption of Gurmar, sweet dishes are less appealing to the taste as you can no longer taste the sweetness of glucose. This automatically makes it undesirable to eat.
- Dentkey Manjan – The Herbal Path to Stronger Teeth
- The Amrutam Dentey Manjan is made of our personal blend of herbs and spices based on their synergy with each other. We handpick the ingredients required and run them through multiple lab tests before using them. This processing takes quite some time but allows us to create products only with the best ingredients! The final product is an effective yet easy-to-use powder that helps you maintain your overall oral hygiene and health.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Shilpa Thengil sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- Even though I rush through my morning routines on a busy day, a habit I follow religiously is Abhyanga or the oil massage. The luster, strength and glow it imparts to the skin sort of made me addicted to the whole practice.
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Shilpa Thengil on Amrutam.Global today.