Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- At Amrutam, every festival is a celebration of joy, love and togetherness! Last week, Team Amrutam came together to celebrate the auspicious festivals of Onam and Rakshabandhan and sent lots of good wishes to the extended #AmrutamFamily all across the globe. Check out the Gupta siblings celebrating rakhi here!
- That said, we have a very special surprise coming for you this weekend. Keep your eyes wide open! We will soon be announcing this super special event that a lot of you had been waiting for. Brownie points to those who guess the correct answer by replying to this email!
- Did you know that ridge guard also known as turai or torai in Indian households is one of the most effective ingredients in the prevention of hair greying? It helps restore the pigments & strengthens the roots, too! Watch Amrutam’s Founding Principal Sh. Ashok Gupta explain the numerous benefits of this miraculous vegetable!
- Post-COVID hair fall is very real, and we get it! Hence, to help our community tackle this problem, we have curated a list of these 7 Ayurvedic Practices that will help you rejuvenate your hair health and bring on a brand-new shine on your scalp and locks!
A quote we like
This Twitter thread asked women if they would allow their husbands to wear shorts after marriage – check it out here!
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of Tweak India. The issue read the following:
- “Gift some herbal happiness with this set that calls itself the Self-Love Gift Box. The all-natural hamper includes a body lotion, hair spa that contains triphala, bhringraj and more, a shampoo-conditioner combo and a kesar-chandan face cleanser to wipe of all traces of lockdown stress.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Creators we collaborated with
- We recently collaborated with Sukriti Sharma (@sukriti_sharmaa) and asked them to share their honest reviews of using Amrutam’s Kumkumadi Oil. In this video, Sukriti shares her experience and tells us what she loved the most about this magical Ayurvedic formulation!
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Amrutam Nari x Aditi Surana
- If I were to list down the names of people Aditi has helped in the span of over 15 years, I would probably run short of ink. Having studied over 10,000 handwriting samples in her career as a Graphologist, Aditi has worked with several multinational corporations like JSW & IBM, and small-scale businesses and start-ups. She has also rendered her services to popular public figures like John Abraham and Pratibha Devi Singh Patil, former President of India among others.
- Rediscovering Ayurveda x Soumya Pathak
- “Ayurveda for me is one of the most precious jewels that Indian culture has. The whole concept that we have evolved from Nature and that is what takes care of us in the best possible way, is what Ayurveda means to me. Going back and connecting to where we have come from. To Mother Nature.”
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Deepa Godara sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “One tulsi leaf first thing in the morning helps boost metabolism and immunity.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Deepa Godara on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam!