● Amrutam's Ayushkey Kwath is made of four Indian spices – Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi and Krishna Marich.
● It is a highly recommended Ayurvedic recipe to boost immunity for people of all ages.
● This recipe is effective in lowering cholesterol levels, boosting immunity, and treating flu and seasonal cold and cough.
● Ayushkey Kwath can also be used as a Kadha for respiratory concerns, itchy and sore throat and digestive or gastrointestinal issues.
● Amrutam's Ayushkey Kwath is supremely effective in boosting immunity that helps you fight against COVID-19 and its symptoms.
● Tulsi has immunity-boosting properties, which can treat colds, fevers, and sore throats and helps detoxify your body.
● The antioxidant properties of Dalchini are beneficial in improving the immune system. It can boost metabolism and reduce weight. Dalchini’s medicinal properties are effective in reducing heart diseases caused due to cholesterol and blood pressure. It can also treat respiratory tract infections caused due to fungi.
● Gingerol in Sunthi boosts immunity. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to fight infections.
● Krishna Marich is a rich source of Vitamin C and improves the immune system, besides having an anti-biotic effect.
● This herbal remedy by Amrutam will help you boost your immunity to fight against various diseases.
● 100% Natural and Ayurvedic
● PETA-certified cruelty-free
● Hand-picked and ethically sourced ingredients
● AYUSH-certified and US FDA approved
● Take a clay pot or a steel utensil, soak 1 tsp of Amrutam’s Ayushkey Kwath with 10 munakkas (dry grapes or raisins) in 200 ml warm water.
● Boil it for 15-30 minutes and filter or strain the decoction or Kadha.
● To boost immunity naturally: Mix decoction, or Kadha, of Ayurvedic immunity booster in water, then add jaggery and rock salt. Drink it on an empty stomach in the morning and (or) before a meal at night.
● To reduce excess fat naturally: Add honey and lemon juice
● To combat tiredness or relieve stress naturally: Drink decoction, or Kadha with mint leaves or a few drops of lemon juice.
●To aid digestion naturally: Add 1-2 tbsp of decoction, or Kadha, of Ayurvedic kwath for digestion while cooking lentils or vegetables.
●To balance doshas in your body: Add two spoons of Ayurvedic Ayushkey’s decoction, or kadha, to your roti dough.