Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Last week was Lord Krishna’s birthday which is also popularly known as Janmashtami in the Indian culture. To celebrate this special occasion, Team Amrutam curated this super special post on Five Krishna’s Teachings for the Millennials. Check it out here.
- Ayurveda talks about health and wellness from multiple lenses. Be it the focus on digestion or absorption of mineral and nutrients in our bodies – the emphasis is always on mindful consumption. This month, we are talking about nutrition and here we present to you Six Ayurvedic Tips to Fulfil Nutrition Requirements.
- Did you know that the Shankhpushpi plant is helps with mental fatigue, reduces hair loss and is enriched with numerous properties that are great for the skin? Well, now you do! Watch this short video of Amrutam’s Founding Principal Sh. Ashok Gupta explain the benefits of blue and white Shankhpushpi.
A quote we like
“Self-love is showing up for yourself even when you don’t want to.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of The Daily Guardian. The issue read the following:
- “These recipes have been developed by modifying the ancient wisdom in Vedas and Ayurvedic principles to suit the needs of a modern lifestyle. They work on the root cause of the problem and try curing the lifelong impact of modern habits of uncertain eating time, untimely sleeping hours and excessive use of synthetics. It is 100% herbal and completely free from harsh chemicals and harmful colours. Their products range from personal care to health-care to gourmet and oils. Amrutam’s newly launched products are neem oil and onion oil.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Creators we collaborated with
- We are thrilled to be announcing an amazing live session with Ayurvedic Chef Amrita Kaur who is popularly known as @amritaoflife on Instagram! In this session, we will be discussing all this food and Ayurveda and how one can lead a mindful life following the Ayurvedic principles. Stay tuned for the updates!
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Amrutam Raga Project
- So, when the resources and tools came in handy, they decided to do something about it. “Initially, we thought of curating a playlist on music platforms but the idea evolved when Chinmay met us and proposed the idea of recording the music and creating a storyline, sort of like a documentary on the lives of the musicians,” explains Stuti Ashok Gupta, Principal: Brand & Vision, Amrutam. With the Amrutam Raga Project, their vision is to be able to document artists and their art to preserve our rich culture and heritage in a certain way.
- Rediscovering Ayurveda x Dr. Deepa Godara
- As a yoga practitioner herself, Dr. Deepa is a firm believer in incorporating Ayurvedic principles while following a Yogic lifestyle. She believes that amalgamating Ayurveda with Yoga helps us gain complete harmony and balance in the body and mind so that we can discover our true self and become one with our soul. They complement each other in a way that Ayurveda provides a diagnosis and Yoga helps with healing through its spiritual essence. “All Yoga teachers should learn the fundamental of Ayurveda and all Yoga students should seek Ayurvedic guidance to enhance their practice.”
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Shilpa Thengil sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- The practice of mild purificatory therapies with physician supervision at Ritu Sandhi (junction between 2 seasons) prepares our bodies and help increase our natural resistance.
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Shilpa Thengil on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam!