Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- We have heard time and again about the need to eat “clean food”, but did you know that eating spicy, sour, and oily food is bad for your skin? Here’s why you should stop eating such foods for better and healthier skin!
- Sharad Ritu (Autumn) is the period between mid-September and mid-November, during which the Sun remains bright, the skies are clear and the earth is covered with wet mud. Learn more about the predominant Dosha during Sharad Ritu here.
- Like every season, Sharad Ritu invites a list of food items that have the best effects on you in this season. Here’s a list of what you should eat during Sharad Ritu.
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Check out this beautiful review of Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Hair Spa by Trishita Bhattacharya (@overrated_outcast).
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Five Amla Recipes for Your Health & Beauty
- Phyllanthus Emblica, better known as the Indian Gooseberry or Amla, is considered an excellent source of nutrients. Amla derives its name from the Sanskrit word Amlaki which translates to “nectar of life”. The fruit has high concentrations of Vitamin C (hence the bitter taste) and several anti-oxidants.
- Five Potent Shatavari Recipes for the Female Health
- Ayurveda does not discriminate between the sexes. However, there are certain herbs and formulations which tend to work better for either of the sexes. Shatavari, aka Asparagus racemosus, is one such herb. This herb has been used to treat and remedy female health conditions (specifically reproductive issues) since ancient times.
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂 Thank you for reading and for being a part of #AmrutamFamily!