Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- As the year nears an end, this SALE is just what you NEED! Get ready for Amrutam Ashtagandh Sale on 20 December 2020 from 11 AM to 11 PM. Learn more about the sale here!
- From writing down your feelings to organizing your work and personal life. Here are 5 Brilliant Benefits of Using an Amrutam Wellness Journal!
- The Cash on Delivery option is now available on the purchase of Amrutam products till 30th December 2020!
- Simpl as a payment option is now available using which users can now buy products before and make payments later! 😊
- Episode 4 of our mental health podcast titled ‘Rediscovering Self with Amrutam’ is out now featuring Rhea Mathews where she explores the theme of ‘I don’t like how I look’ with our host Preethi!
A quote we like
- “Beauty comes in all sizes so focus on being healthy instead.”
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Yashad Bhasma: The Magic Powder
- Nowadays, everyone wants to have flawless skin without oiliness and dryness which can also help to protect from harmful sun rays. People have now understood the need for natural products as they are less harmful than chemical-based products. It may take much time to cure the problems of skin but it helps to get beautiful skin without damaging it in a long run. There are plenty of ayurvedic gifts that can help to give us perfect skin without any damage. One of which is the Yashad Bhasma. It is made by pressing the pure zinc metal with aloe vera juice that includes the Sodhana process.
- Rediscovering Ayurveda x Dr Shilpa Thengil
- For Shilpa, treading on the path of Ayurveda was the most organic decision. Reminiscing her journey first as an Ayurveda practicing person and later, as an Ayurvedic doctor, she tells us how she remembers having decoctions and concocted preparations during her childhood and early adolescence. “Even though I didn’t know much about it back then, it could pacify a bunch of illnesses,” she explains. Slowly, she learned that those preparations were “Ayurvedic medicines” which really fascinated her. So, when she found herself at the junction of choosing a career path, Ayurveda presented itself unequivocally. At first, Shilpa was skeptical about pursuing Ayurveda, however, she was eventually drawn towards the subject when she began with her undergraduate course on Ayurvedic medicine and surgery.
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a lovely review of Amrutam Face Clean-Up by beauty influencer Masoom Minawala Mehta!
A healthy recipe
- In addition to helping with gastric problems, Marodfali also exhibits potent skin healing properties. When it comes to Marodfali, simple is the way to go. To make the paste, crush Marodfali leaves into a thick paste and apply over the infected or affected skin.
- How to Use: Before applying the paste, clean the infected or damaged skin with a damp cloth. Gently apply the paste over the skin and allow it rest for half an hour before washing it off.
- Purpose: Marodfali contains several active ingredients that enhance cellular functioning and exhibits antioxidant activity. These constituents assist the body in the healing process and the anti-bacterial nature of the herb protects open wounds from infections.
That's all for this week at Amrutam! :)