Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- It’s been almost a year and a half to these pandemic times and truth be told, the uncertainty can be gruelling. Stress and anxiety can lead to physical and mental health conditions which is why it is important to keep them in check. Here are 7 Steps to Reduce Stress and Boost Your Immunity with Ayurveda!
- Our bodies are made up of three humors also known as Doshas. These are Vata, Pitta & Kapha. Any imbalance or vitiation cause in these doshas leads to other disruptions. Did you know that doshas also affect our menstrual cycle? Check out this post that explains how the three doshas are responsible for a healthy period cycle!
- How many of us fancy a glass jar over a plastic one? We’re sure most of us do! In another weekly tip on sustainable practices, we present to you these 7 Home Items You Can Reuse Over and Over Again!
- Last week, we did this super fun and informative live session with one of the Internet’s most loved sexual health educators – Zoya Ali, @uteropedia. Watch Zoya debunk myths and present facts in the simplest and logical ways.
- Since the Vedic period, Manjishtha denoted as “Atreya Aranyaka” has been mentioned by the ancient Indian sage and physician, Charaka, as a “rejuvenating herb” that confers potent, detoxifying effects. As a key ingredient of many Amrutam recipes, this herb helps calm the Pitta dosha helping you manage concerns like acne and the like! Read more about Manjishtha here.
A quote we like
Reminder: The real glow-up is internal!
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam Principals Agnim and Stuti Ashok Gupta were featured in this edition of YourStory. The feature read the following:
“In July 2017, Agnim and Stuti revamped Amrutam and rebranded its products. From supplying herbal medicines to medical stores and doctors, Amrutam started selling premium personal as well as healthcare OTC products online, through their website, and directly to the consumers (D2C). They also repackaged the products and labelled them differently. Agnim and Stuti were initially worried as they didn’t have any customers upfront. They were just sitting behind laptop screens and waiting for the sale to happen. After a month, in August 2017, Amrutam received its first online order from Varanasi, and since then, there was no looking back.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- The Benefits of Onion Oil for Hair
- Onion oil has many benefits. Right from nourishing hair follicles to possessing antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it can decrease issues related to the scalp. This essential oil is prepared from the extracts of onion juice, contains nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin B9 (folate), vitamin B6, potassium and numerous other compounds, which make it extremely beneficial for hair growth. Apart from this, Trichologists too have recommended using onion hair oil to treat premature greying and initial stages of alopecia. Overall, if you’re looking for ways to curb hair-related issues, onion hair oil can prove to be the perfect remedy.
- The Best Ayurvedic Products to Boost Immunity
- Ayurvedic medicine has been known to have healing properties. The herbs that go into making these natural treatments are efficacious in improving immunity. Many of these ayurvedic components serve as coolants or nutritive supplements which aid problems associated with the digestive tract. While some others serve as stress relievers and help relieve anxiety, promoting mental health. Many more of these ayurvedic products act as immunity boosters, which help fight viral infections and improve overall health.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Pooja Sukhatankar sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “Incorporate fresh and seasonal fruits in your diets especially bananas that help with collagen boost.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Pooja Sukhatankar on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam.