Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- With the festival of lights just around the corner, it is time for us to announce our next sale. But this is not one of our regular flash sales. This time we present to you a never-been-done-before-sale – the MEGA DIWALI SALE featuring exciting offers that you just cannot miss! On every two products get one absolutely FREE. Check out NOW!
- The human body is capable things that may seem beyond our imagination. It cleanses, heals and grows itself and sometimes, it might need our help in doing so. Our liver is responsible for digestion and metabolism and also converts clear plasma to blood. Here are Five Herbs that Help You Cleanse Your Liver.
- As a generation, we are always trying to put our best foot forward in the myriad of things we indulge in. Finding meaning in our work, maintaining a social life, soul-searching, travelling and compounding our wealth. Continuously striving for the best can take a toll of on us and lead to burnout. Here’s How You Can Overcome Burnout through Ayurveda!
- Did you hear that Amrutam Raga Project – a project featuring seven local artists from Gwalior Gharana is finally LIVE? You can find it on all major music platforms like Spotify, Amazon Music, Jio Saavn and Apple Music! Go give it a listen and tell us what you think of our labour of love. 😊
Creators we collaborated with
This week we collaborated with Niki Mehra (@nikimehra), a beauty and fashion creator who created this awesome video featuring Amrutam’s charcoal mask. Check it out here!
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of AdGully. The issue read the following:
- “Ahead of the festive season, Myntra bolsters its Beauty and Personal Care portfolio with the alluring addition of ‘Amrutam’, one of India’s leading luxury Ayurvedic lifestyle brands, on its platform. The association marks Amrutam’s first-ever partnership with an established e-commerce vertical, apart from engaging directly with consumers through owned channels. This also signifies Amrutam’s ambition to expand across the country, by hinging on Myntra’s expansive shopper base, tech-pivoted exceptional customer engagement, and strong reach.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- How to take care of your hair during winters
- Winter is the time to get cozy, curl up inside your warm home and sip hot chocolate while you binge-watch series online. But it’s also the season when your hair gets drier than usual and requires pampering. While the effects of winter may vary across India, the primary reason is that a dry scalp leads to dry hair. This may further lead to breakage, hair fall, acute dandruff, flaking and an itchy scalp. There are other factors that determine the health of your hair such as stress, pollution, heredity and hormonal changes. Tap on to read more.
- The Ayurvedic Benefits of Boswellia aka the Indian Frankincense
- Have you heard about this unique and magical Ayurvedic ingredient known as Boswellia? If you haven’t, buckle in for a quick ten-minute power-reading session about the fragrant herb. Boswellia, also known as the Indian frankincense, is a resin herbal extract derived from the Boswellia tree. It has been used in essential medicine for decades now and is vital for producing various Ayurvedic formulations. The Boswellia serrata tree is native to India, North Africa, and the Middle East. The tree sap has an overpowering scent and taste in its raw form. People refer to the processed Boswelia tree sap as Frankinscene, which most of us are familiar with.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Shilpa Thengil sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- Even though I rush through my morning routines on a busy day, a habit I follow religiously is Abhyanga or the oil massage. The luster, strength and glow it imparts to the skin sort of made me addicted to the whole practice.
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Shilpa Thengil on Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam!