Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week.
What's new at Amrutam?
After a fulfilling weekend of Gudi Padwa where we tried to eat Puran Poli as much as we can and welcome the descent of spring, we are back all prepared for spring and found the best ways to enjoy ourselves during this season.
- Spring has its effects on our skin, making it oily due to an increase in sebum production. In order to combat this, one can use a facial cleanser twice a day to reduce the chance of getting acne.
- A drink on the side is very necessary for this humid climate, so here is a homemade lemonade recipe that will keep you hydrated
Strawberry Lemonade (Serves 1)
- 1 freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 cups of water
- Granulated Sugar as per your taste
- Fresh mint.
- Combine water and strawberries in a blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Sieve the puree from the solids.
- Add the mint, sugar, lemon juice, and puree to a glass.
- Mix the concoction and to dilute it you can add ice and more water.
- Et voilà! Now you have homemade strawberry lemonade.
Product of the Week
With the increasing humidity, every day feels like an exhausting one so how about this weekend you choose to relax with an amazing spa session at home itself, with our own product of the week Kuntal Care Hair Spa & Oil Combo.
Blogs you might like to read:
Vasant Ritu revives Prakriti and is the epitome of new beginnings. During this season of new life, we’re reminded of the beauty of creation and the fact that hardship is always followed by ease. These learnings are not to be forgotten and hence … Read More
The story of her life begins with snapshots of young Harmony riding horses and surfing the sea. Harmony grew up in an environment that encouraged her to connect with nature, but this link was severed when she moved out for university to study .…Read More
Quote of the week:
“Spring is the time of the year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.”– Charles Dickens
That's all for this week at Amrutam!