Ever heard of the phrase “You are what you eat”? German philosopher Ludwig Feuerbach was the first to use the phrase and it remains just as true today as it was in the 1800s. The foods that you consume are what fuel your mind and body. Even more so, proper nutrition is doubly important in the context of growth, healing and recovery, all of which is quite important given the current global situation.
This makes our upcoming NUTRITION WEEK FLASH SALE all the more essential. The sale will be spread over two days, the 11th and 12th of September. During this period the process for all the products in the Healthcare Section will be discounted by up to 25%! Not yet hyped for the sale? Well, we got one more surprise in stock. During the flash sale, orders worth INR 2,999 or more will receive Amrutam Chawanprash 200gms for FREE!!!
To avail 25% off on Health Care Recipes, use code NUTRITION25
To get Amrutam Chawanprash 200gms pack free, use code HEALTH25
(Psst! Just to remind you, we have a variety of different products, like malts, churnas, capsules and syrups for a diverse range of healthcare concerns such as Eye Health, General Immunity, Digestive Health, Sexual Health, etc. You can click on the captions below the images to head to the store.)
The concepts of food (anna) and diet (ahara) are central to the Ayurvedic nutritional viewpoint. Proper nutrition, taken at the appropriate times of the day fuels the mind, body and soul. When it comes to nutrition, consuming the appropriate foods to keep your doshas in balance is another particularly important aspect. The right food allows us to carry out healthy and fruitful lives by maintaining the balance among the doshas. It is to shed light on these facets of healthy eating that we celebrate the NUTRITION WEEK FLASH SALE!
Amazing isn’t it? However there is still time for the sale to go live, so why don’t we take this opportunity to get you acquainted with the Amrutam Chawanprash?
Benefits of Amrutam Chawanprash
- The Chawanprash is an age old recipe made from fresh Amlaki fruit, Anjeer, Jaiphal and a bunch of other nutritious herbs and fruits.
- The Amrutam Chawaprash is known to enhance your digestive system.
- Regular consumption of Chawanprash helps in balancing the Vata dosha which positively affects memory retention. This is referred to as its Medhya (intelligence improving) property.
- Improves overall immunity. The chawanprash is a rich source of Vitamin C, Calcium and anti-oxidants which allows it to strengthen the immune and respiratory systems and also rejuvenate the body.
While Ayurvedic products and supplements are bound to improve your overall health, it is also necessary to implement a few lifestyle changes in order to reap the maximum benefits of these improvements. On that note, you’ll find listed below our top five tips for those of you trying to adopt healthier nutritional habits:
- Maintain a fixed mealtime. Following a fixed meal schedule has quite a few benefits, most important of which is the fact that your body gets used to the timetable and adapts to it. Meals eaten in the morning are more easily digested and should be the main source of your nutrition.
- Eat in a relaxed atmosphere. This allows your body to devote itself entirely to properly digesting and absorbing the food.
- Drink warm beverages (if necessary!) during meals. Taking small sips of hot or warm beverages during meals can aid in the swallowing and digestion process. Avoid ice cold drinks (during meals) at costs!
- Eat freshly prepared foods. While this particular point may be hard to follow, it’s also one of the more important ones. Remember, you are what you eat. So choose fresh, wholesome and organic foods!
- Pace yourself! Eat at a reasonable pace and give yourself enough time to thoroughly chew and savor each bite of your meal.
- This offer is valid for domestic deliveries only i.e. within India.
- Amrutam products in the healthcare section will be on a discount up to 25%
- It is mandatory to use the coupon code HEALTH25 to avail the freebie (Amrutam Chawanprash).
- HEALTH25 coupon code is applicable on orders above INR 2,999 and cannot be availed with other coupons.
- Offer is valid from the 11th to the 12th of September only.