Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- June is celebrated as Pride Month but only a few of us know why. At Amrutam, we have always celebrated and cherished people from all genders and sexual orientations. And this 6-part series will give you a glimpse of what pride is and what are the stages of coming out!
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is a hormonal imbalance condition. Women with PCOS may experience infrequent or prolonger menstrual cycles, presence of excess male hormone, issues with fertility amongst others. Did you know that PCOS may also affect your sex life? Here’s how.
- Yesterday was Fathers’ Day – a day to celebrate our fathers and father figures in our lives. A really fun fact that we stumbled upon recently was that Penguins are world’s best dads! Male penguins have a nurturing tendency and actively participate in the process of hatching and feeding their chicks. Learn more here.
- Yoga and Ayurveda are sister sciences – both of which complement each other in achieving optimal health and wellness. To celebrate India’s ancient practice of being one with the body, we have curated this post here that will help you connect with Yoga Teachers who are creating and sharing informative content around yoga and similar healing practices.
A quote we like
“Talking about Pride is important because someone tonight still believes they are better off dead than being themselves.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was recently featured in this article of Indian Retailer! In this article, Stuti Ashok Gupta, Principal: Brand & Vision and Agnim Gupta, Principal: Tech & Growth talk about why they took to making Amrutam a D2C brand, and on products, manufacturing process and ethical sourcing.
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Rediscovering Ayurveda x Dr. Akash Tekale
- Currently on his COVID duty at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Ayurveda, Pune, Dr Akash holds three years of experience with a focus on paediatrics. He claims that Ayurveda has completely transformed his life, owing to which he wants to help others heal through his knowledge. He is also an Ayurvedic Expert at Amrutam.Global – Amrutam’s platform for people seeking holistic living.
- 9 Yoga Instagram Accounts You Need to Follow NOW
- The last few months have been a time of awakening. Amid a global pandemic, people from all over the world are finally understanding the importance of staying healthy. Activities like working out at the gym or going for a run seem unreasonable right now. However, simple Yoga poses and asanas will surely help you maintain your physical, mental, and spiritual health – all within the comfort of your homes! Here are 9 Indian Yoga Instagram Accounts who will help you lead a healthy and meaningful life!
Creations under #AmrutamFamily Project
- Here’s an informative and very thoughtfully curated video on why Nari Sondarya Malt is the ultimate remedy for all of women’s health issues by Naina Bajaria, Ayurveda Consultant & Practitioner.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Akash Tekale, Ayurvedic Paediatrician sharing his special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “Perform Abhyanga – Not only does it relax the body but is also incredibly helpful at calming the mind.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your child’s overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Akash Tekale Amrutam.Global today.
That's all for this week at Amrutam