Here's a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- The season of showering your loved ones with endless love and affection is officially here! We are so happy to tell you that Amrutam has launched some super special CHRISTMAS OFFERS AND GIFTS FOR YOU! Check them out here.
- Looking after your hair can get tricky especially during this dry season of winters. Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Malt is an ayurvedic formulation that helps reduce hair fall and promotes hair growth. Learn more about what our customers have to say!
- Have you participated in the #KuntalCareHairMarathon yet? Check out Roshni Bhatia (@thechiquefactor), a beauty and fashion influencer RAVE about Amrutam’s most loved recipe!
- Checking in with your emotions every day is super important. Here’s a small Emotional Self-Care Checklist for you to look after yourself. 😊
- Episode 5 of our mental health podcast Rediscovering Self with Amrutam is out now! It features Aafreen Ansari, Forbes Asia 30 Under 30 List and Preethi Parthasarathy and discusses the theme ‘I can’t get out of bed’.
A quote we like
- “Open the window of your mind. Allow the fresh air, new lights and new truths to enter.”
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Rakta Chandan: A Natural Soap
- Do you know that air pollution produces free radicals which cause skin aging? It is not the only harmful effect that pollution does there are plenty more. So, to resolve this problem customers mostly tend to get lured towards chemical-based products which might give you a temporary solution along with long-term bad effects. Therefore, the only way to not get harmed is by using any Ayurvedic/natural product like our Ashtagandha Body Lotion enriched with Rakta Chandan
- Triphala: Ayurveda’s Favorite Poster Boy
- Triphala ranks quite high as a potential cure to various gut-related issues like indigestion, constipation, alleviating gas, and improving digestive health. Additionally, the Ayurvedic formulation is also attributed to enhance overall oral health. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal nature of Triphala works in conjunction with the various antioxidants present in the formulation to maintain your dental hygiene and health. Ayurvedic texts refer to Triphala as a Rasayana, which boosts strength and immunity.
- Baheda – The immuno-booster
- Baheda is generally a tall tree with white or off-white flowers, found all over India but especially common on the plains and lower hills of SouthEast Asia. So, searching for Baheda isn’t tedious! The Ayurvedic properties of Bibhitak lie in its fruit. It balances Kaphadosha and Pittadosha.
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a lovely review of Amrutam Gulkand by Jasmine Pinto (@pintojasmine).
A healthy recipe
- The recipe is relatively simple to follow and requires Ashwagandha, Milk, Honey and Almonds. Take 1 cup of Milk and 5-6 Almonds. Blend the two until a uniform consistency is obtained. Take one teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder and add it to the mix while it is being heated over a low flame. Heat it for 10-15 minutes. Once the mix has cooled a bit, add a spoonful of Honey to the mix to sweeten it.
- How to Use: This hot beverage is intended for use as a sleep tonic and should ideally be consumed one hour before sleep.
- Purpose: As the name suggests, this recipe serves to act as a sleep tonic. The rich Almond-Milk base of the drink helps the body to relax and promotes the production of Serotonin. Ashwagandha powder is a natural sleep-inducing herb. The calming influence it has on the nerves helps the body to get some much-needed rest while sleeping.
That's all for this week at Amrutam. :)