The latest reports indicate that about one in every ten adults is diabetic. The situation is so dire that several Health agencies and Centers have started referring to it as an epidemic.
What is Diabetes
Diabetes is a medical condition in which your blood glucose level becomes too high due to poor production of the hormone insulin. The International Diabetes Federation (IDF) and the World Health Organization (WHO) created World Diabetes Day to spread awareness. It is observed every year on the 14th of November, which is the birthday of one of the insulin co-founders (Sir Fredrick Banting). This year’s theme is focused on Access to Diabetes Care. Due to the nature of the condition, Diabetes requires prolonged and continuous medical care and access to medicine and technology, which may not be universally available.
Get Diabkey Capsules FREE on orders above INR 2000 and Triphala Churna FREE on orders above INR 1000
Symptoms of Diabetes
To help you all better recognize it, we have compiled some of the most common symptoms of diabetes and mentioned them below.
- Feeling thirsty very often
- Losing weight without actually trying
- Have frequent urges to urinate
- Cuts and wounds heal much slower than normal
- Blurry Vision
- Dry and itchy skin, etc.
Although Diabetes is not a curable condition, one can keep it in check. Managing your food intake, engaging in physical activity, drinking plenty of water and regularly monitoring your blood glucose levels all help. Consuming fibre-rich meals is another great way to help control and regulate diabetes. And finally, probably the most important piece of advice, get enough sleep and manage stress effectively. Getting proper rest gives your body time to reset. Sleep deprivation adversely affects you causing weight gain and may even decrease the efficiency of secreted insulin.
World Diabetes Day
To bring awareness about the issue and show our support, we at Amrutam have decided to announce our next sale, the World Diabetes Day Sale. The sale goes live on the 13th of November and will continue until the 15th of the same. If you place an order worth INR 1000 or more during the sale, we will add a free Triphala Churna to your final order. Similarly, on orders worth INR 2000 or more, we will add a Diabkey Capsule to your cart while checking out.
Before making up your mind about the sale, check out some of the benefits of the Diabkey Capsules and the Triphala Churna! You can also follow the link to learn more about World Diabetes Day and how it is impacting the world.
Benefits of Diabkey Capsule
- It helps manage both Type I and Type II Diabetes by controlling blood glucose levels.
- Helps revitalize and normalize energy levels.
- It contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help protect the pancreatic cells, which consequently improve insulin production.
- It is made of various Ayurvedic herbs that synergistically work to maintain blood sugar levels and promote insulin production.
Benefits of Triphala Churna
- Helps balance the three doshas.
- Enhances digestion and metabolism.
- Purifies the blood to remove toxins and also promotes the production of insulin from the pancreas.
- This offer is valid for domestic deliveries only, i.e. within India.
- No coupon codes are required to avail the freebies.
- Upon adding items worth INR 1000 or more a Triphala Churna jar will be added while checking out. Similarly, on orders worth INR 2000 or more a Diabkey Capsule jar will be added to your final order.
- The offer is valid from the 13th to the 15th of November only.